quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2016

'Cheese' #1

"...But I can't live without cheese!"
How many times have you heard it or think about it. I was  this type of person for long and sometimes I even catch myself craving for it (but when I remember what it costs I soon give up). I researched a lot on the internet, saw some videos on youtube and came up with my first "cheese" and the recipe is juuuuust below :)  (Vegans should start create new names for food).





2 Cooked and smashed potatoes
3 tbs of sour manioc starch (Found in Brazilian Markets)
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tbs of oil
Salt
Mix the mashed potatoes with the other ingredients until you get a consistent and uniform dough. Place the dough in a glass or metal container and take it to the fridge for 2 hours.

Super easy and super fast! The taste is more potato like but still delicious.
=)



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário