Onion Biscuits
As one can see, taking pictures is not one of my talents. But I bake pretty well =)
These onion biscuits is my grandmother´s recipe and one of the best tested so far. I baked them again yesterday and I am ready to share the knowledge.
2 Cups of Flour
200g of Butter (I used the vegan one, Earth Balance)
1Tbs of salt
1 Medium Red Onion Chopped
In a large bowl, mix with your hands the flour and the butter until you get a soft even dough (Probably you will have to keep pressing it for 20-30 minutes until you get there).
Once your dough reaches the point, pour the chopped onion and mix until you have it well incorporated with the dough.
Transfer the dough to an even surface and with the help of a rolling pin, spread the dough on the table and cut it in your favorite shape.
Bake it for 5-10 minutes (KEEP AN EYE ON IT! THEY BAKE FAST!) in medium heat.
Let it cool and enjoy!



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário