I have always liked writing but I also have always lacked discipline to keep doing it and normally I drop everything I start. Hopefully this time I won't do this again.
Hopefully this time I will get people to enter my blog and keep encouraging me to continue writing.
Hopefully.
Everything regarding my beliefs will be recorded here and open to people come, see it and even discuss it.
Thanks for reading. Let´s start with a few posts.
Beauty
domingo, 20 de março de 2016
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Categorias
Arquivos
Tecnologia do Blogger.
Categories
- New Vegan (1)
- The Kitchen (4)
Popular Posts
-
Vegenaise as the name alreay tell us is a type of Mayo free of animal products. In taste it is super similar to the normal mayonese with th...
What is Veganism?
According to the Vegan Society, Veganism is
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.. I disagree. Veganism goes beyond. I will make a post explaining why.
Quem sou eu
What is Feminism?
According to the Faculty of Woman and Gender Studies from Kentucky University, feminism is
Feminism is an interdisciplinary approach to issues of equality and equity based on gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, and sexuality as understood through social theories and political activism.
Recommended
Extra Content


0 comentários:
Postar um comentário